Kickstart your career
Let’s build a great future together
Join our team of bright and talented employees nationwide who are dedicated to keeping your assets running efficiently, make a start to a thriving world! Our core values – service, ingenuity, integrity, together – are key to who we are and help us make the best decisions, manage change, and provide the solid foundations for our future. These guiding principles help us innovate, flourish and make a real impact on the businesses, communities and municipalities we help to maintain.
Wanted: Customer Success Specialist
Start working for one of the largest tech companies in northern BC! We’re looking for an outgoing, ambitious customer success specialist to help us get our inspection, management, and tracking application into the hands of local government staff across North America.
You’ll need to have a proven track record in customer support and be comfortable with smartphones, tablets, and software. In return, you’ll have the chance to work with a closely-knit team in an organization that’s experiencing exponential growth. To learn more about our business and the application you’ll be selling, please visit: https://www.cityreportersoftware.com/
What We Want
- You are tech-savvy and have CRM experience
- You can quickly establish rapport with everyone from end users to executive directors
- You are excited about working with new clients, building rapport and being an initial resource for training and support
- You possess excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have a positive and friendly demeanor as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- You possess strong English written and oral communication skills
- You have a positive, solution-based approach to challenges and are very comfortable with change
What You’ll Do
- Introduce new clients to CityReporter and CityReporter Mobile and provide detailed training based on specific client needs
- Ensure clients receive dedicated onboarding and training support with the highest level of customer service
- Aid in the setup and rollout of the software for new clients using CityReporter and CityReporter Mobile
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Work with Account Executives to acquire new customers and cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients
- Work with marketing to develop or create training materials, videos, and knowledge-based articles
- Develop and maintain expertise on all products, systems, and processes
- Support the customer success and account management by facilitating online demonstrations for new and existing customers
You’re A Good Fit If You…
- Have the drive and self-discipline to reach your targets without supervision
- Are extremely optimistic and can handle rejection without getting discouraged
- Can listen to customers and quickly identify their problems and pain points
- Possess the ability to influence others with just an elevator speech or a few sentences
- Are professional in the way you present yourself in person, on the phone, and by email
- Can adapt CityReporter to support customer’s needs
- Are comfortable meeting with and training customers via Webex
Candidates having previous experience in the consultative sales process would be a bonus. Past experience developing or conducting training programs would be an asset.
This position reports directly to the President. The successful candidate will be expected to train and onboard customers with CityReporter and CityReporter Mobile successfully.
To ensure your success in this position, we’ll provide a thorough and intense onboarding session, training to use our app on a variety of mobile devices, and training to use our CRM. Your compensation includes a base salary, health, and dental benefits.
Position: Customer Success Specialist Date Posted: March 2023
Location: Prince George, BC Schedule: Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline
Salary from: $48k per year plus commission